Tenure Forms Help
Q. I'm having problems accessing and/or editing forms?
Prior to making any changes, the form must be 'unprotected'. Acrobat files can not be edited.
[Word users only] Solution: Click on 'tools', 'unprotect'.
HOW to UNPROTECT a Word document
- 1. select: Tools + Unprotect Document;
- 2. make the required changes to the document;
HOW to PROTECT a document
- 1. select Tools + Protect Document + Forms to protect the files.
- 2. Save the file.
HOW to PRINT a document
legal size forms (8-1/2" x 14") have all been set to print on manual feed. If you wish to change the print setting:
- 1. select: Tools + Unprotect Document
- 2. select: File + Page Setup + Paper Source
- 3. choose the correct print setting or paper tray for your printer
- 4. ensure that the drop-down box labelled "Apply To" is set to "Whole Document";
- 5. click: OK
- 6. select: Tools + Protect Document + Forms + OK and close the file.
Contact: Tenure Forms help line at 780-422-9385